Danka has spent more than 20 years building a reputation in the interior design and property development industry and has been nominated for many awards along the way. She has worked with many clients, creating a diverse range of styles on a variety of projects from private residence to penthouses, clubs, bars, art galleries, resorts and hotels just to name a few.
DankaDanka focuses on getting to know her clients’ personality, tastes and preferences so that she can personally guarantee the success of every project.
She is also very mindful in keeping privacy of her projects and clients, and will never disclose project location or details; in fact the projects featured in social media are normally on the market.
Danka’s sole purpose is to delivery to her clients’ needs and tastes, the best result possible is what she strives to achieve. Most of her clients are repeat business or recommendations.
Her deep knowledge of design, space and the construction process ensures that her projects are executed to meet her exacting standards; and delivered on time and budget.
She particularly enjoys bringing tired old heritage buildings to life and transforming them into highly desirable residential and retail spaces. Her other interest in property development is in construction of boutique luxury apartments for owner occupier.
Having gone through cancer, she loves rowing with a GC women’s dragon boating team a club that supports survivors of breast cancer. Danka lives on the Gold Coast with her husband have one daughter who is a naturopath and a son an architect.
- Council awards: Commercial landscape design 1999
- Sculpture exhibition in 2000 Gold Coast art centre award first clay medium
- Women in business award 2010 recognised for achievements in the industry
- BSA award 10m category – eco resort
- Best of the best design publication 2009
- BSA recognition in project management and quantity surveyor
Attending courses and trade fairs relevant to her industry on regular basis is just another way Danka likes to keep ahead of latest trends and construction materials to include in her projects.
Currently completing two books
- Titled: “PROPERY and PROFIT” difference could be emotional connection
- Titled: “living in the CBD” is it for you?