M & M Custom Design can help you enhance the look and value of your home with James Hardie fiber cement siding. Our experts will ensure your sidings are installed professionally to give you Peace of Mind long after the job is done. One competitive price covers everything from siding materials to installation to the clean up of the job site.
Siding Installation: What does M & M Custom Design offer?
- Our insured, experienced crew will ensure your sidings are installed professionally
- We offer Atlanta’s only Free in-home color and design consultation with any project
- We manage every step of the project so you can relax while we handle the entire job from start to clean up
- There is no payment until the job is completed
- Best of all, we stand behind the service you receive with our signature five years transferable written warranty, Simply The Best!
Get your sidings installed in four easy steps:
1. Schedule a free in-home consultation: our siding consultant will visit your home to discuss your project. Your consultant will help you choose from our wide variety of design to help you decide which siding design is best for you.
2. Schedule your siding Installation: Once you have chosen M & M Custom Design for your siding project, a representative will call to schedule your pre-installation inspection. During the inspection we will ensure all components of the project have been addressed and answer any questions you have about the installation process. Once the pre-installation inspection is complete a representative will contact you to schedule the installation.
3. Sit back and relax: Our team will provide start-to-finish project management of all phases of your siding installation, from delivery to cleanup. We’ll also haul away any project related debris. M & M will ensure that your siding is installed with proper house wrap insulation, which is a crucial element in maintaining an energy efficient home that will last for years.
4 Final inspection and review: After the installation is complete, our team will conduct a final inspection of your new siding to ensure the work meets your expectations. They will answer any questions you may have about how to care for and maintain your new siding and will explain all applicable warranties.